Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fasting Month

Ramadan already started. Today is already 14 days in this noble month. Hopefully everything will be just good for me and my family.


Last weekend, I’ve decide to bring my family outside to have a good food for our fasting breaking session. Since it is a 1st weekend on Ramadan, I think most people are thinking the same idea with me and since I had call last minute for reservation, most hotel and expensive restaurant was full house. I love to have at Crown Princess Hotel, but their restaurant – “CafĂ© at 10” is full. They offered me to be sited at their Chinese restaurant. That will be far away from buffet table and hidden. I’ve called Seri Melayu restaurant, they do have but only on their lounge area. Since I have no choice then, we decide to have it at Seri Melayu. I have told their reception to help us to get the main hall if there’s any possible.


On evening, we make our stop at KLCC for some shopping. My kids were very happy as we are giving them a new Kickers sandal. Now a days, kid are wearing an expensive cloths, not same as our time before.

Arrived at Seri Melayu restaurant, I’m so surprised when we have been guide inside to the main hall, not in the lounge as been told before. Our table is just next to the drinks counter and near to their show platform. Hahahahaha… We are so happy.. specially my wife indeed.


Inside the restaurant - The main hall


The food was nice but, my stomach capacity for loading is not like before. After some appetizer, I’m already full. I try to have the main course, but really need some compulsion on it. Next, at 8pm, we were served by the traditional malay songs the following by traditional dances. The performance for me is ok and my kids really excited about it.


This is my light snack appetizer


My wife appetizer


Satay is a must for my wife


some cakes and fruits for my wife and kids


Green is my drinks while as usually - teh tarik for my wife



The damage for the wallet is quite high… But see my kids and wife enjoyment – priceless……


Adik & Akak happy having the 1st time berbuka puasa session outside

No comments: