Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baliikkk... Kampung!!!!

Part 1...

A day before we all balik kampung to Melaka, I'm asking my wife to cut her hair.. I love women with short hair...

There's a few new opening hair saloon in my place.. So, in the evening... We have go all around new shop lots building to look over before decided on which hair saloon we will go in...

My wife decided to go to Allanz hair saloon... In same time I also decided to do a trim to my kids hair... I hate to see to much curly on their hair..

The hair designer doing some hair cut to adik..


This kid never know how to sit properly while her hair being cut off.


Kakak... cool... she like all this make over thing..



Part 2.

Later, we move to Sri Melati Thai restaurant for our berbuka session.. We came in the good mood and back in a bad mood... Why? Because the food we ordered only arrived after near to 1 hour... That is after we give a "kaw-kaw" words to the supervisor... At least.. give some snack to us while waiting for the food... Hey..!!! hungary people can be bad, u know!!

From a cat... to be a lioness...


Hungary kid


She having a fever today.... but, still ok on this day...



Part 3.

At 4am, I've waked-up my wife to get ready for the journey.. I only sleep about 1 hour before going out to wash my car, having some mamak mee goreng and then go home to watch some football games...

Around 5, we already left our house and made our journey to the south... We have make a stopped at McDonalds Sungai Besi for our sahur...

We arrived at Melaka at 7.30am. After meet my in-law, unloading all bags... I take a nap until my kid wake me up at 2pm :)



No comments: