Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to nothern

Last Saturday I was at ‘negeri utara’. My younger brother was having his engagement ceremony. His fiancé was a college mate while they both study in same university. My brother now working with Sunway Construction as site supervisor and his fiancé is an officer with immigration department.

I was alone as my wife and kids not go along our contingent. I was affraid that both my kids will having their sickness on long journey travell. The trip to Tembeling resort at Kuantan is a disaster example. For a few weeks, my car was smelling bad.

3 cars are on this batch. Me, my brother and together with our father are in same car, while my mother together with my sister and her husband. Another car is my cousin with her son and sister.

We stayed in ‘home stay’ house in Kangar and at the night we enjoyed having seafood that was on my brother. The ceremony next day was good and successful and everybody is happy with it.

After the session, I make my move to Alor Setar while others still in Kangar for another 1 day. I was working in Alor Setar during 1999 – 2002 to deliver a Land Tax Systems project for Kedah state government. During these years, I’ve make few friends and some of my ex-working colleague still in here.

It is fun to meet them again after a long time. Lots of thing we talk about. I’m back to Kuala Lumpur next day and was batched by my brother who was from Kangar. We arrived in KL by 10pm.

No comments: