Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pasar Ramadan

This fasting month, not the month that you can save lots of money like been told, but it is a waste and spending month for most of us.

Today I would like to share about how Muslim people in Malaysia.. Mostly in KL will spend their money more than other months for their food… Yeahh!!! Their food… not for cloths or other things…

This is because people will start rushing going home to chase a berbuka time… Most of us given by our employer going back to home at 5pm… From Cyberjaya, it will taking 30 – 40 minutes to arrived to Cheras.. But me only taking 15 minutes.. ehehehehe…

Later u will spending ur time about 45 minutes to 1 hours in crowded peoples in pasar ramadhan. Why taking so much time? This is because you will do a walk around from one stall to another stall… When you found the food you like, then u need to queue for it.

It is already around 7 when you done ur shopping.. Like me, I will need to fetch my kids from their nursery and then it is left about 5 minutes before the time.

Later, on Isya’ you will need to attend the prays(sapa yg rajin saja la)… There’s no time for us to do a cook like we all do on normal months… I sure, you are not spending less than RM 5 to buy the food from the pasar Ramadan… but more than RM20 I think.. Right??

The most place I've been is at Pasar Ramadhan Tasik Permaisuri Cheras. Just near to my house and lot of stalls to choice with.


The rojak singapore... But the taste is so-so.. But ok la to fullfill ur stomach.


You must try his murtabak.. Very nice and even you can see the chicken meat or beef.. not like others murtabak.. only lots of onions... If you see the biggest murtabak stall and people are queing.. then you are in the correct stall.


I am recommeding you all to have this pakcik ayam golek.. When i bring it home.. it is still hot and very tasty.


I've gone to much pasar ramadan and look for kuala selangor mee goreng. But, this guy are the most delicious. No kapur smell or taste and he is generous with the ingridiance.

No comments: