Sunday, September 14, 2008

Before Ramadan Arrived.

Adik & Akak with their idola - Doraemon

A day before fasting month started, I’ve ask my wife for having lunch outside. Since it is long time we never stepped on “The Curve” at Damansara, so we decide to be there.

People are not much that day. Maybe because next day was a public holiday and happen to our 1st day of fasting month. I’m sure most of them are in the hometown to enjoy the day.

Nothing much we do in The Curve, we then decide to cross over the bridge to Ikea, also by not doing anything.. Our main objective there is to have a lunch. I was thought to have a lunch at Bubba Shrimp & Co, but since most of meals are from shrimps, so we decide to have something that will fulfill our hungry stomach.

There it is. A Thai express…. Nice and delicious.

We are sitting outside, better place and view


My Wife with her fried vermicelli


kakak - springroll fans


Adik in bad mood, anyway it is her sleep time.. and she really need to have a nap.

I was having a pineapple fried rice and barbecue seafood platter. The food was nice and we enjoy our lunch session.

No comments: