Saturday, September 27, 2008

Session at Kluang Station

Ahhh... I wondering if my blog starting to be "Jalan2x Cari Makan" site.. :)

Yesterday, as usual on this week, I having food outside again.. Going back from work, both of us decide to have a simple meals - the great instant noodle Maggi - as a berbuka puasa.. I've "cooked" Tomyam for me and Curry to my wife.. ehehehehe..

After complete my additional hours job at 9pm, we make a move to Tesco Ampang. Usually it just take 10 minutes from my house at this hour, but yesterday traffic is quite messy with lots of car.. I think most people to east coast already made their move for hari raya at their kampungs.

Since there's much cars at Tesco too, I just made a move to next shop lots just next to the Tesco to park our car. I saw then all other cars also follow make a move to park here other then stuck in jam waiting for slot at car park.

There we are.. My favorite spot for Kluang Station - at Tesco Ampang.. Me as usually Mee Siam with Cham ais.. I asking akak what she want.. and she said .. "akak nak nasi" .. huhuhuu.. i thought at this time she will already full. We order them nasi lemak ayam goreng & milo suam.. While my wife with her teh tarik... and nasi goreng (after 5 minutes thinking decide for food).


A view of Kluang Station.. for me their concept is nice.. to show the old cafe at old train station..


My favorite Mee Siam and wonderful cham ais.. Hey papa rich.. This is the way cham ais should tasted. Even stall can make better then you do.


This is nasi lemak ayam goreng for both of our kids.. Later then was conquer by akak since adik just like to have a ayam goreng only.


A small plate with some mee siam and ayam goreng for adik.. see the smile at adik face. Cute right.


Nasi goreng with chicken wings. This then exchange with my wife. Akak having nasi goreng and my wife nasi lemak.. Chicken wings - i do the job :)


After diner session, i take Jalan Ampang and my decision is horrible. Lots of cars and road is jam. Until at the junction in front of Ampang Park, the road then is very clear. I making few stop at 24 hours bank to pay my car loan, house loan and credit card before we take a smart tunnel back to Cheras.

The great legend at Jalan Ampang.. of coz the KLCC.. Nice view at night with all lights on both towers.

No comments: