Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Night supper at mamak

Today, I need to work until 9.00pm. Since in the morning I need to sent my car to do some inspection on the engine, so I was asking my wife to go home using ERL and will pick up her at Bandar Tun Razak station in the evening.

Since waiting for my wife, I just working to complete my task. Until i just realize that it is already near to 7pm. I don't know what happen to the celcom line this evening, my wife cannot reach me while when i'm called her, I can hear like somebody was pressing a button and a voice laughing at the back..


Later then I do reached her and actually she already 30 minutes arrived and was at tailorshop nearby picking our baju raya.
I have asked her to buy any food like murtabak or popia at the pasar ramadan nearby, while i'm rushing to get to her waiting place. Berbuka time just on time when I reached at her waiting place and I grab some murtabak in the car. We then stop at nursery to pickup my kids and then going home and I continue to complete my work.

After 9pm, I asked my wife to went out for supper. The destination is Hajris Bistro Restaurant @ restoran mamak :) Before that in the car, both of kids said there already satiated, but when our food arrived, look who get finished with it :)


My wife look for the menu


The view of RHB with raya deco


Akak wiping her check after being touch by mamak


Adik seriously look into something across the road


Adik in action stealing her mom mee hoon goreng


A plate of roti canai that already empty. Good job Akak

No comments: