Saturday, September 20, 2008

Papa Rich is bad place to have food...

Yesterday night, we decide to have a dinner outside. Because of that, we just have a light food when breaking our fasting at home.. The venue is Papa Rich new outlet at Tasik Permaisuri, Cheras.. Looking to the restaurant renovation and decoration, you really wanted to try having a meals in this restaurant.

Anyway the foods are really disappointed me and my wife.. I think they should learn more from Kluang Station or Old Town on the food taste and quality..

Kluang station is simple, but their food are very tasty.. My favorite spot are at Tesco Ampang..

Old town, their decoration is about our Baba Nyonya and their foods.. tasty too...

Come on Papa Rich....

The Place that they preparing drinks and food.



Nice interior design, but i think it is too western.


My drink, honey lemon ice.


Kakak - with her slice of cake.


Waiting


Adik - of coz... Fries will be enough.


Akak, waiting for her cake. See the chair...

After... Kiddo chair. Cannot 'tahan' after saw her sister having this chair.. She also wanted the same chair.


Cakes - ice creams is nice, but not the cake layer.


I'm asking to the waitress, what is the famous food at Papa Rich.. and she recommended me with this noodles.. Taste bad..


My wife nasi lemak.. Taste so - so.. Even nasik lemak Pak Naseer on-board of Air Asia is much better.


Hot Cham... Yuccckkkss...






No comments: