Sunday, December 14, 2008

Raya Haji at The Guoman Port Dickson.

My wife was so busy since last month doing the new installation for Mainframe system at Malaysia National Registration Department. Since we are having public holiday last Monday, she wanted to get rest in any beach hotel or resort.

Since now it is school holiday and long public holiday week, I'm sure that all will be full occupied. I was planning to have Avillion or Legend resort at Port Dickson, but late on Saturday evening, then I was notice that there's room still available in Avillion. Frust man, if I search their website early, then I still able to book for it. This only available when any guest that already booked before have cancelled it last minute. The room that usually 900 per night is offered 250 that day.

On Sunday, I've called Legend resort and there's room that availble. Room that usually cost about 700 is offered at 230, but the ladies on phone said that room is facing construction site - they are expanding their water challet.. Huh! That is so spoil! In the same time from the web, I found that Guoman resort also has room available at 200 per night. So I just take it.

We hurry packing our stuff and make a move to Port Dickson. All way to the destination is wet. Raining all the way. After 1 hour and 30 minutes, we arrived at Guoman. People are so pack with most are from Singapore. I get my room and it is nice, but the smell of tabacco are so hard. I prefer non-smooking room, but since it is last minute booking - what to do right :)

My room didn't have any towels and I need to asked the room service for it. I don't really mad because I know most of muslim staff is taking leave since next day is Raya Haji. So, to make house keeping with minimum staff but full house guests, they will get panic .. ehehehehe.


Pool and sea view from our room coridor.






The resort look... Nice right?





I love their toilet, so huge and clean..


This is lift interior.





Room interior for deluxe room. Just nice and my kids love it.


There's place for kids to enjoying themself. Look to my kid :) She love the balls.



The beach. That's not a mud but is it a sea weed.

No comments: