Monday, December 15, 2008

Madam Kwan.

After having a good time in PD, we move back to KL... Since there's no much thing to do on raining day in PD town and all restaurant are closed in this Raya Haji.

On the way back, we are using Sepang exit. I like to avoid traffice and Plus highway. The journey is nice but slow. This is because we are using the the palm oil estate road until reach Sepang, then we take a Maju expressway.

I take my family at Madam Kwan in Pavilion for lunch. Yeah!! Of cause the food is really good.

My wife dishes - Nasi Bojari... Wonderful.


Kakak meal - from menu she showing the image for fish & chips. It is really good too and she like it very much.. See her hand grabing the fish while I snap the picture.


I grab a Char Koew Teow and a small plate of sambal ikan bilis... Nice combinations :)


Adik is sharing food with her mom and sister. She like bojari rice so much and i need to ask for additional rice. Anyway this kid, always can't sit properly.


.

No comments: