Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Mamak Place to Hung around. Q Bistro..

Today this morning.. I wake up and straight having bath. My wife confuse and asking if I am plan to go to the office - since I should work from home this week.

"Nope.. I'm hungry"...

"Going for breakfast? I wanna to follow then"...

"You are working ... U might late..".....

"I dun keh... wanna follow u for breakfast"...

So, after drop our kids to their nursery, I just drove and thinking where to have our breakfast.. Then I saw at new shop lots in Permaisuri... Q Bistro already open.. Yeah! Just remember when talking to 1 of Hajris staff last week, they will open their new restaurant - Q Bistro - on Wenesday.

I made a U turn and park... Glad.. We are the number 5 or 7; 1st customer for their first operation this day..

People who like in Tasik permaisuri / Cheras area maybe will familiar with Hajris Bistro Restaurant or shortname RHB :)

They are opening a new restaurant - Q Bistro. This restaurant are really out of concept for a mamak restraurant. Hey! But it is new breath for any mamak to have this concept... Maybe this will be a future for any mamak restaurant soon.

The food seems like same like RHB.. but in the night maybe they will bring lots of Thai or Western food together... FYI, they also are the owner for Sri Melati Tomyam.

New wall feature for mamak restaurant.. suprise right?


Entering their restaurant... This giant mamak making teh tarik will welcoming you.


Interior for the new restaurant.


Good place for group sitting... Old concept but redesign to modern. Remember P.Ramlee movie when he goes to restaurant for dating?


The outside.


Hajris the owner must be so rich now.. I not sure, but i think he buying all this 3 doors shop lots all level...



The interior and exterior for Q Bistro.. It is not seen like typical mamak restaurant at all.

I just hope that the owner might consider no smoking for inside area. Since this is a family to have a meals place, it is not nice when people are smoking inside and children and kids are around. If they like to smoke, outside please..

So, like other mamak place, when you having meals in there restaurant, the smell will stick on your cloths :) Smell of moghul spices ...



.

No comments: