Monday, December 15, 2008

Food Republic

I love seeing channel 703 in Astro.. Yeah.. A food channel.

Just know I watch program "coffee talk & hawker" in this channel.. and 1 place they goes are The Food Republic...

Yeah.. The same food republic at the pavilion. I was thought that Food Republic is a product of Malaysia - like the picnic in KLCC... Then now i know that it is a singapore brand.. What the hack a big shopping complex in Malaysia are bringing this foreign product? Is it hard for them to create their own brand?

So, know the famous fried oyster and fried koew teow was a long product from food republic singapore too.. Damn...

It is not about I hate singapore, even i have lots of singaporean friends. I hate when a big place like this bring over something simple to create in here... The shopping complex owner is singaporean?


(Sorry darakusan, I link this picture from ur flickr)



.

No comments: