Friday, December 26, 2008

Lunch in Bali.

After done with shopping, we move to look for a place for our lunch meal. We found a nice restaurant with BALI concept.






The Interior.



The menu look so tasty.. I've order Ole-ole nasi, my wife ordering something similar but without rice and chicken chop for both of kids. While we looking for others menu to order, the waiter advice us not do it. He say that the food already more then enough and said, if we can't complete our meals, we can "tapau" it.

Food was so nice and huge... I like the chicken chop that we ordered for kids, taste difference then other western chicken chop. The Es for my wife so nice too.







You can choose to eat with "bersila" or at table. We choosing to bersila. Next to our bersila place, they decorate with bali water fall and small river. My kids love it.










.

No comments: