Friday, December 5, 2008

Lunch with AMSer

Last Thursday I just should work at home, but since the stupid streamyx was like $#&%$... So I make move to my working place at cyberjaya.

At lunch, we was planning to have at Iranian restaurant, but suddenly the old man like to have it at Secret Recipes. Since he was the driver, so all of us obey to him :)


Jerry making an order


Follow by Tengku


Lim was playing and showing his skill with knife.


Spaghetti for Amzi


Creamy Macaroni for Jerry


My Drink


Tengku looking for rice and this is his meal


My meal - Vietnam Noodles. The best I'm having it is at Food Republic at Pavilion.


This is Lim order - Japanese Soba.


Look at his face, look fun making joke with my old handphone (he just replacing his 100 years old nokia - that's why)


All busy having their meals.


No comments: