Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Favourite Thai Food / Tom Yam Place...

When I comment about redmummy, I think she misunderstood about my comment. I don't mean about the great service that she received - well I don't care about it anyway.. Only I comment about the food taste.. Well, I have tasted a few place that she recommended and I don't think that it is that good...

Difference people maybe difference their gullet will accept and taste the food.. So, I hope she could read twice and understand the writing mean...

When I want to have Thai food - specially it is already on payday. I will choose this place.

1. Sri Ayutthaya

The great Place to have Thai Food and Tomyam. You can have big bowl tomyam or personal tomyam. Everything.. Tomyam Kung... Tomyam Poktek.. Only that, you need to bring your thick wallet together.




2. CHITRALADA Palace at Great Eastern Mall

This is another great place but expensive. No regret to pay them for the great food.



You want white tomyam?




3. Ali Tomyam.

The budget place, but it is still serving a very nice food and always full house. Located just across of Dato' Keramat Mousque that are near to Pasar Dato Keramat.

The Ikan 3 rasa and udang tepung for ME are really nice...

4. Kafe 2 Musim.

When I was work with Hewlett Packard, I always having lunch or dinner with other colleagues at Pusat Bandar Damansara. This kafe servered a quite good food - I give it grade B.

You also can have a nice warm tea - South African Red Bush Tea. An aromatic & sweet-smelling tea, filled with antioxidants.

This cafe it’s located near Subway Sandwiches or Ali Maju and it is quite easy to find.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah hahahahah dah jadik food critic blog la pulak hahaha

that outing yg ko pegi ngan wife ko tu,... i like the picture.. which ones?? ko pun tau maner satu kan
hahahahahhaha

aku tak mampu la nak pegi tempat2 yg ko cakap... haha :P

Faizal said...

Well..

Yes you can... Spent 1 day a month at any expensive restaurant..

Hey... You getting big buck at you payday now.