Thursday, August 14, 2008

License To Grill

I love to watch cook program “License to Grill.” The food look so yummy and juicy even after 4 – 6 hours grilled. The chef Rob Rainford is really good in talking and making me not boring watching it. Not so stereo type like most of our local chef.

Today, again I’m having a grill chicken using a recipe that I learn from this cook program. It is a hot & spicy chicken. The ingredients is a chop of garlic, Thai chilies (that is we called it cili hijau/merah), coriander – better to have Italian coriander (daun sup la), a bit of paprika, cayenne and paper corn. Then splash it with some olive oil and keep in refrigerator for 24 hours.

Rainford style. Keep the ingridient together in bag for 24 hours in fridge.

I don’t have a grilled in my house but I do have an oven. I don’t like the result of chicken from the oven. It will dry up your meat and not tasty. Also it will make your oven smell bad and hard to clean. So I have my own style to grill it :-) .


My non-stick pan as my grill device.


Chicken is grilled together with others ingridients until it is smell good enough.
Move others and just left the chicken.

I am able to steal some of my working time and baby sitting my kid to cook. I do enjoy my lunch with the grilled chicken while my kid is having porridge that been earlier cooked by her mother this morning. Poor her, she love chicken so much. Anyway she is a good kid today and I’m enjoyed my time with her today.

No comments: