Friday, April 10, 2009

Futsal... Old and young play for fun

It is long time I've not updating my blog. It is not because of lazy or not having enough time, but my handphone broke down..... That, I have lost my primary camera - I hate updating my blog without a picture :)

Every Friday, ACS will having 2 hours time for futsal. Venue at CyberJaya club, will make sure that we transpire alots...

Not only ACS staff, but ex-ACS will join togerther.. Old... Young... We will play with lot of joy and fun..

I'm not good play football - goalkeeper than my favorite position... I love saving difficult ball, but when they give a straggling ball... that is weakness. ahahahahaha

All footballers getting ready.




The games. Player in action.




This is what we doing after the game.... Eating :)





.

No comments: