Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kids... Let's Jalan2x...

Yesterday.... Since their mom going to work, so I need to look over to this 2 angels.. I'm still on leave, I've decided to bring my kids to KLCC to visit the PetroScience...

When say about KLCC, both of them are very happy about it...


We are using SMART tunnel from Cheras to KLCC... only 10 minutes to KLCC from our home.


Yeahh.... Already in KLCC... ready to rock and roll..


The 1st place to head up is at Picnic food court... Breakfest time.


As usuall, this kids request for McDonalds.


Haiiyaaa... This 1 cannot sit properly.. Always here and there... even offering those next with her fries.


My breakfest is Mee Kicap... Difference then what I'm having in Ipoh... But taste nice..


Some picture at PetroScience... Not much picture i could take since need to make sure this 2 kids being polite and always next to me... Fatigued oooooo...


Before we move back to home.. This sick recovered kid asking for an ice cream... So we move to Hagan Das for 2 scoop of ice cream.. with rice toping and waffel.. I also have buyed some pies for adik.. She don't like an ice cream...


No comments: